Both business and personal income tax returns grow more complicated each year with new and expiring legislation. It’s imperative that business owners have competent, highly trained, and proactive trusted advisors with their best interest in mind to ensure they are both fully compliant as well as mitigating their tax liabilities to the fullest extent of the law.
CPAs and firm tax practices are not all the same. It’s crucial to align yourself with a firm that understands your business and the opportunities afforded by the tax code. Our professionals regularly attend tax trainings and seminars to ensure we are utilizing the best available strategies.
Moody & O’Neal CPAs provides tax preparation services for:
- Gift Taxes
- Personal Property
We also perform Cost Segregation Studies and Research & Development Credits and Incentives Calculations.
As part of our tax compliance services, you will benefit from the following process:
- We will meet with you to get a solid understanding of your needs and identify where we can provide value added services to you and your business
- Your return will be prepared and go through a two level review process to ensure top quality and that all potential deductions and tax credits are claimed
- We will identify potential planning opportunities to reduce your tax liability going forward as well as evaluate amending filed returns from prior years
- Your tax return can be filed electronically to expedite the filing process and limit communications with the IRS
- You will securely receive electronic copies of your filings including Schedule K-1 for business owners, if applicable
If you’d like to receive more information about our Tax Preparation Service, please complete this form.