Planning is the key to successfully and legally mitigating your tax exposure. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars and trainings.
We focus on your needs and identify areas to maximize tax efficiency using a variety of strategies such as:
- Tax entity considerations with multi-tiered partnership entities, S-corporation, and C-corporation structuring
- Maximizing depreciation benefits with §168(k) bonus depreciation and §179 expensing
- Potential Cost Segregation Study considerations
- Identify potential Federal and state tax credit incentives
- South Carolina Active Trade or Business considerations
- §199A Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Materially participating real estate professional groupings and elections
- Opportunity Zone investment considerations
- Many more taxpayer-specific opportunities
If you’d like to receive more information about our Tax Planning Service, please complete this form.