Check this page from time to time for specific employment opportunities for Certified Public Accountants, small business accountants and administrative staff.
Please mail resume to:
Moody & O’Neal CPAs LLC
654 Coleman Blvd., Ste. 200
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
Senior Tax Associate– Moody & O’Neal CPAs LLC
Moody & O’Neal CPAs is looking to add to our quickly growing 16 member team. We are a young, energetic team offering great benefits and strong salary offerings. We are an independent member of BDO’s CPA Alliance providing unique learning opportunities and training. Our clients are complex and challenging so there are great opportunities to learn and grow. The firm is a leader in the tri-county area with strong experience and expertise in tax services, attest engagements, consulting, business valuations, bookkeeping, and boutique tax planning services. We are looking for someone with 1-5 years of current or very recent public accounting experience to join our team. This position can be filled by either a senior tax associate or experienced tax associate. Only qualified candidates should apply and please no recruiters at this time. All inquiries will be held very confidentially. Please also include a cover letter with salary requirements. Moody & O’Neal CPAs offers highly competitive compensation and benefits packages. We are a very innovative firm using the latest technology platforms and services to maximize efficiency and provide great service to our clients. Our office is located in Mount Pleasant just past Shem Creek and across the bridge from Downtown Charleston. Description and qualifications are as follows:
- Preparation of complicated tax returns and review of returns possible with experience
- Communicate with partners, managers, and clients throughout the engagement process
- Assist with staff training and teaching
- Network within the community to build the firm’s brand and reputation
- Maintain required continuing education and help expand the firm’s service offerings
- 1-5 years of recent public accounting experience.
- CPA certification or substantial progress on exam.
- Experience with CCH Axcess, Pro fx Engagement, Answer Connect, and Fixed Assets is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Accountancy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Public Accounting: 1-5 years